Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up barf in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Barf may refer to:
- Vomit (medically, emesis)
- Snow (in the Persian or Hindi languages)
- Barf (Lake District), a hill in Cumbria, England
- Barf, a half-man, half-dog character in the movie Spaceballs, played by John Candy
- Barf (album), a 2000 album by Farhad Mehrad
BARF may refer to:
- BARF Diet, bones and raw food diet for pets
- Tetrakis[3,5-bis(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]borate the non-coordinating tetra-aryl borate anion [B[3,5-(CF3)2C6H3]4]−, commonly abbreviated as [BArF4]−. Found also in Brookhart's acid.
- Bay Area Renters Federation, a political advocacy group in San Francisco
- Bridgeport Area Retired Firemen
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Barf.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.