From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up barf in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Barf may refer to:
- Vomit (medically, emesis)
- Snow (in the Persian or Hindi languages)
- Barf (Lake District), a hill in Cumbria, England
- Barf (soap), a line of soaps made by the Paxan company of Iran
- Barf, a half-man, half-dog character in the movie Spaceballs, played by John Candy
- Barf (album), a 2000 album by Farhad Mehrad
BARF may refer to:
- BARF Diet, bones and raw food diet for pets
- Tetrakis[3,5-bis(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]borate the non-coordinating tetra-aryl borate anion [B[3,5-(CF3)2C6H3]4]−, commonly abbreviated as [BArF4]−. Found also in Brookhart's acid.
- Bay Area Riders Forum, bayarearidersforum.com an online forum for motorcycle riders in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Bay Area Rock Fest, a music festival in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Bay Area Renters Federation, a political advocacy group in San Francisco
- Bay Area Riders Forum, an online forum for motorcycle riders in the San Francisco Bay Area
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Barf.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.