St Botolph's Church, Barford
|Area||4.38 km2 (1.69 sq mi)|
|• Density||125/km2 (320/sq mi)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Ambulance||East of England|
The villages name derives from 'bere-ford' meaning 'barley ford'.
The civil parish has an area of 4.38 km2 and in the 2001 census had a population of 508 in 201 households, the population increasing to 547 at the 2011 census. For the purposes of local government, the parish falls within the district of South Norfolk.
- "Civil Parish population 2011". Retrieved 7 September 2015.
- ^ Ordnance Survey (1999). OS Explorer Map 237 - Norwich. ISBN 0-319-21868-6.
- ^ Office for National Statistics & Norfolk County Council (2001). Census population and household counts for unparished urban areas and all parishes. Retrieved 2 December 2005.
- Media related to Barford, Norfolk at Wikimedia Commons
- Information from Genuki Norfolk on Barford
- Barford in the Domesday Book