Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bargain in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bargain may refer to:
- The process whereby buyer and seller agree the price of goods or services, see bargaining.
- An agreement to exchange goods at a price.
- A discounted price offered by the seller to attract buyers.
- On a stock exchange, an agreement to buy or sell shares.
- "Bargain" (song), a song by The Who
- Bargain Hunt, a British television program
- Bargain Hunt (retail store), an American discount store chain
- A notorious spyware also known as Bargain Buddy