From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bargain in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bargain may refer to:
- The process whereby buyer and seller agree the price of goods or services, see bargaining
- An agreement to exchange goods at a price
- On a stock exchange, an agreement to buy or sell shares
- A notorious spyware also known as Bargain Buddy
- "Bargain" (song), a song by The Who
- The Bargain (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bargain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.