Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up barge or barges in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A barge is a flat-bottomed boat.
Barge or barges may also refer to:
- Barges, Côte-d'Or, a commune in Burgundy
- Barges, Haute-Loire. a commune in Auvergne
- Barges, Haute-Saône, a commune in Franche-Comté
- Barge, Piedmont, a comune in the Province of Cuneo
- Sérgio Filipe da Silva Barge, a Portuguese footballer
- Vehicular ferry
- Barge, a NATO reporting name for the Tupolev Tu-85, a Soviet aircraft
- BARGE, an American gambling convention
- "Barge" (song)
- Barge fascia a finishing piece attached to a barge rafter
- Barge rafter, a rafter on the end of a gable roof
- Barges, a contact adhesive
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Barge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.