|Date of birth||13 August 1980|
|Place of birth||Carmarthen, Wales|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 02:12, 15 December 2014 (UTC).
Bari Morgan (born 13 August 1980) is a Welsh footballer currently playing for Welsh Premier League side Aberystwyth Town where he is the club captain. His uncle, Alan, is a former professional footballer and was formally his manager at Aberystwyth Town.
As a child, Morgan attended Ysgol Gyfun Aberaeron.
Morgan began his career with Swansea City as a trainee. He signed his first professional contract with the club prior to the 1999–2000 season in July 1999 and made his first team debut on 11 January 2000 during a 2–0 defeat to Exeter City in the second round of the Football League Trophy. The following season, Morgan made five appearances for Swansea in all competitions but left the club at the end of the year, having initially been offered an extended contract. He instead joined Welsh Premier League side Aberystwyth Town where, over a nine-year period, he has gone on to make over 250 appearances in all competitions, including being named the clubs player of the year for the 2003–04 season and captaining the team during their defeat to Latvian side Dinaburg FC in the 2004 UEFA Intertoto Cup.
- "Morgs the man for Aberystwyth". welsh-premier.com. 2009-11-04. Retrieved 2010-02-21.
- "Bari Morgan". welshpremiership.com. Archived from the original on 2011-07-18. Retrieved 2010-02-21.
- "Past players". Swansea City A.F.C. Archived from the original on 9 March 2010. Retrieved 2010-02-21.
- "Swans plan for next season". BBC Sport. 2001-05-17. Retrieved 2010-02-21.
- "Who's Who". pugh.co.uk. Retrieved 2010-02-21.