|Elevation||489 m (1,604 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
Bari Sadri is located at  It has an average elevation of 279 m (915 ft)..
As of the 2001 India census, Bari Sadri had a population of 15,001. Males constitute for 51% of the population and females for 49%. Bari Sadri has an average literacy rate of 66%; higher than the national average of 59.5%. 60% of males and 40% of females are literate. 13% of the population is under 6 years of age.
Bari Sadri has industrial areas, where there are many small farms or other agriculture centers. There is also a government hospital and many private hospitals.Bari Sadri has one ICICI and SBI banks branches for local business transactions.It has very old post office which also working as delivery support for Amazon and other online businesses.
The ancestor of the ruling family was Raja Raj Singh of Halvad-Dhrangadhra. His two sons (Kunwar Sajja Singh and Kunwar Ajja Singh) were rewarded for their service in Udaipur. Kunwar Sajja Singh receiving the Jagir of Delwara and Kunwar Ajja Singh receiving the Jagir of Bari Sadri. Thus, Kunwar Ajja Singh started the royal family.
The climate of Bari Sadri is generally warm and temperate. It is classified as Cwa ( Monsoon-influenced humid subtropical climate) by the Köppen-Geiger system. In Bari Sadri, the average annual temperature is 24.9 °C. The rainfall in Bari Sadri averages 817 mm annually.
- Bari Sadri is near a national park sitamata abhyaran.
- Bari Sadri is famous for sagwan trees.
- Rathore, Abhinay. "Bari Sadri (Thikana)". Rajput Provinces of India. Retrieved 2017-03-09.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Bari Sadri
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
- "Climate: Bari Sadri - Temperature, Climate graph, Climate table - Climate-Data.org". en.climate-data.org. Retrieved 2016-11-08.
|This article related to a location in Rajasthan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|