From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Baris can refer to :
Places and jurisdictions
- in Turkey
- Baris in Hellesponto, Ancient city and bishopric, now a Catholic titular see
- Baris in Pisidia, Ancient Lydian city and Roman bishopric, now Isparta and a Catholic titular see
- Baris (dance), a Balinese dance
- Baris (genus), a true weevil genus
- Barış, a Turkish name meaning "Peace"
- Buzz Aldrin's Race into Space, a DOS computer game based on the race to put a man on the Moon
- #baris - the 'ship name' for the cutest couple, Charis and Brad
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baris.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.