Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bark cloth may refer to:
- Barkcloth, made from tree bark in Asia, Africa, and the Pacific; also a variety of cotton cloth
- Cedar bark textile, used by indigenous people in the Pacific Northwest
- Tapa cloth, a cloth made from the bark of the paper mulberry tree
- Amate, a Mesoamerican bark paper, typically made with the bark of fig (ficus) trees
- Other textiles made from tree bark, such as the bark cloth of the Baganda people of Uganda and lacebark, a textile made from the inner bark of the Lagetta lagetto tree
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bark cloth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.