Barker House (Manitou Springs, Colorado)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Barker House, also known as The Navajo Apartment Hotel
|Location||819 Manitou Avenue, Manitou Springs, Colorado|
|NRHP Reference #||79000604|
|Added to NRHP||1979|
|Manitou Springs, Colorado|
- Manitou House was the first large hotel, built in 1872 on the present grounds of Memorial Park, near the present Seven Minute Springs.
- National Park Service (2007-01-23). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- National Register of Historic Places in El Paso County, Colorado. American Dreams. Retrieved May 3, 2013.
- Deborah Harrison (1 November 2003). Manitou Springs. Arcadia Publishing. p. 19. ISBN 978-0-7385-2856-4. Retrieved 4 May 2013.
- Deborah Harrison (November 1, 2003). Manitou Springs. Arcadia Publishing. p. 13. ISBN 978-0-7385-2856-4. Retrieved May 4, 2013.
- "Barker House - National Register of Historic Places Nomination Form" (PDF). National Park Service - National Register of Historic Places.