Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Barking or barking in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Barking may refer to:
- Barking, London, a town in East London, England
- Barking, Suffolk, a village and civil parish in the Mid Suffolk district of Suffolk, England
- Barking Lodge, a village in Jamaica
- Barking Sands, Hawaii, United States
Arts and media
- Barking (album), by Underworld
- "Barking" (song), by Ramz
- Barking (TV series), a British television sketch comedy show
- Bark (sound), the sound made primarily by domesticated dogs for communication
- Barking Rugby Football Club, an English rugby union club in Barking, London
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Barking.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.