|Operator||JSC "Altay Air Enterprise"|
|Elevation AMSL||837 ft / 255 m|
Barnaul Airport (Russian: Аэропорт Барнаул) (IATA: BAX, ICAO: UNBB) (sometimes referred to as Barnaul West or Mikhaylovka or Novomikhaylovka or German Titov airport) is a major airport in Altai Krai, Russia located 15 km west of Barnaul. It contains large facilities and a remote tarmac for military use. The airport services airliners and helicopters of all sizes, including planes as large as the Boeing 747, and the Il-96.
Airlines and destinations
The following airlines operate regular scheduled and charter flights at Barnaul Airport:
|Azur Air||Seasonal charter: Bangkok-Suvarnabhumi, Nha Trang (Cam Ranh), Phuket|
|Iraero||Irkutsk, Moscow-Domodedovo, St Petersburg
Seasonal: Anapa, Sochi
|Royal Flight||Seasonal charter: Bangkok-Suvarnabhumi|
operated by Globus
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-10-07. Retrieved 2015-10-05.
- Barnaul Airport Gets the Name of Cosmonaut German Titov http://www.federalspace.ru/main.php?id=2&nid=9529&lang=en
- Liu, Jim (7 April 2017). "IrAero new domestic routes in S17". Routesonline. Retrieved 7 April 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Barnaul Airport.|
- Barnaul Airport Official Website
- Great Circle Mapper: BAX / UNBB - Barnaul, Barnaul, Russian Federation (Russia)
- ASN Accident history for UNBB
- NOAA/NWS current weather observations
|This article about an airport in Russia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|