Jump to navigation Jump to search
Barnet may refer to:
- Chipping Barnet or High Barnet, commonly known as Barnet, one of three focal towns of the borough below.
- East Barnet, a district of the borough below; ancient parish.
- New Barnet, a district of the borough below.
- Friern Barnet, a district of the borough below.
- Administrative and religious units
- Historic units
- Barnet, East Barnet (early medieval) and Barnet Vale (from 1894) parishes (see vestry); church/civil split in 19th century; civil parishes abolished before 1974
- Barnet Urban District (1863–1965) in Hertfordshire; abolished; became part of the London borough
- East Barnet Urban District neighbour with same status/lifetime as above
- Barnet Rural District was the name of Elstree Rural District (1894–1941); reduced in favour of London in 1965, abolished 1974
- Barnet, Vermont, United States, a New England town
- Barnet (CDP), Vermont, village in the town
- Barnet Run, a stream in West Virginia, United States
- Barnet, British Columbia, Canada, a settlement now part of the city of Burnaby
- Battle of Barnet, in the Wars of the Roses in 15th century England
- Barnet F.C., a football club in London
- Barnet, Danish title of the 1940 Danish film The Child
- "Barnet", rhyming slang for "hair" (from "Barnet Fair")