Barnett Township, DeWitt County, Illinois
Location in DeWitt County
DeWitt County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 2, 1858|
|• Total||37.4 sq mi (97 km2)|
|• Land||37.39 sq mi (96.8 km2)|
|• Water||0.01 sq mi (0.03 km2) 0.03%|
|Elevation||771 ft (235 m)|
|• Density||10.9/sq mi (4.2/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61727, 61749, 61777, 61778, 62512|
|GNIS feature ID||0428634|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 37.4 square miles (97 km2), of which 37.39 square miles (96.8 km2) (or 99.97%) is land and 0.01 square miles (0.026 km2) (or 0.03%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these two cemeteries: Barnett and McClimans.
Airports and landing strips
- Hooterville Airport
- Clinton Community Unit School District 15
- Olympia Community Unit School District 16
- State House District 87
- State Senate District 44
- "Barnett Township, DeWitt County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-16.
- United States Census Bureau 2009 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Atlanta Township, Logan County||Waynesville Township||Wapella Township|
|Oran Township, Logan County||Clintonia Township|
|Aetna Township, Logan County||Tunbridge Township||Texas Township|