From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Barney may refer to:
- Barney (given name)
- Barney (surname)
- Raymond van Barneveld, Dutch professional darts player (nickname)
- Barney, Alabama, an unincorporated community in Walker County, Alabama, United States
- Barney, Georgia, an unincorporated community in the Valdosta, Georgia metropolitan area, United States
- Barney, Iowa, United States, an unincorporated community
- Barney, North Dakota, United States, a city
- Barney, Norfolk, an English village
- Mount Barney, Queensland, Australia
- Barney Island in the Torres Strait between Australia and New Guinea - see List of Torres Strait Islands
- 5655 Barney, an asteroid
- Barney (dog), a pet of former U.S. President George W. Bush
- Barney, title character of Barney & Friends, a children's TV show about a purple dinosaur
- Barney (TV series), a BBC children's television programme
- Barneys New York, a luxury department store
- USS Barney, the name of two destroyers and a torpedo boat
- Barny Cakes, a brand of cakes distributed by Mondelēz International
- Barney Circle, Washington, D.C., a neighborhood
- Barnegat Lighthouse, nicknamed "Old Barney"
- All pages beginning with "Barney"
- All pages with titles containing Barney
- Barnie, a nickname and a surname
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Barney.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.