Born in Kanye, Botswana, he received his BA from the University of Botswana and his master's degree from the University of Wisconsin–Madison. He has translated Botswana proverbs into English. He also had a column in the Botswana Guardian and has done work in other mediums including radio.
- Images of the Sun, University of Wisconsin, African Studies Program, 1986
- Screams and Pleas, ed. Seboni, Mmegi Publishing House, 1992
- Lovesongs, Morula Publishers, 1994
- Windsongs of the Kgalagdi, Macmillan, 1995
- Botswana Cultural Directory, Morula Publishers, 1995
- Botswana Poetry Anthology, ed. Seboni, and Biakolo, Morula Publishers, 2002
- Lighting the Fire – Literature Anthology for Secondary Schools, Macmillan Botswana, 2003.
|This article about a Botswanan writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|