Baron Inchyra, of St Madoes in the County of Perth, is a title in the Peerage of the United Kingdom. It was created in 1962 for the diplomat Sir Frederick Millar, who had previously served as British Ambassador to West Germany. As of 2014[update] the title is held by his grandson, the third Baron, who succeeded in 2011.
Barons Inchyra (1962)
- Frederick Robert Hoyer Millar, 1st Baron Inchyra (1900–1989)
- Robert Charles Reneke Hoyer Millar, 2nd Baron Inchyra (1935–2011)
- (Christian) James Charles Hoyer Millar, 3rd Baron Inchyra (b. 1962)
The heir apparent is the present holder's only son Hon. Jake Christian Robert Hoyer Millar (b. 1996).
- Kidd, Charles & Williamson, David (editors). Debrett's Peerage and Baronetage (1990 edition). New York: St Martin's Press, 1990,[page needed]
- Leigh Rayment's list of baronets