Baron St John
Baron St John may refer to several different peerage titles:
Peerage of England
- Baron St John of Lageham, created 1299 and dormant since 1355 (Langholm, Dumfries)
- John St. John, 1st Baron St. John of Lageham (d. 27 Jun 1316) m. Beatrix (Broy?)(St. John) Gyse
- John St. John, 2nd Baron St. John of Lageham (d. 16 Jun 1322) m. Margery Gyse
- John St. John, 3rd Baron St. John of Lageham (b. calculated 1309) m. Katherine de Say
- Roger St. John, 4th Baron St. John of Lageham (d. 28 Mar 1353); died without issue. The Barony went dormant and the manor of Lageham passed to descendants of his brothers.
- Baron St John of Basing, created 1299 and abeyant since 1429
- Baron St John, created 1539 and merged since 1551 with the Marquessate of Winchester
- Baron St John of Bletso, created 1559
Peerage of Great Britain
- Baron St John of Lydiard Tregoze, created 1712, as a subsidiary title of the Viscountcy of Bolingbroke
- Baron St John of Battersea, created 1716 as a subsidiary title of the Viscountcy of St John
Peerage of the United Kingdom
- Baron St John of Fawsley, life peerage 1987-2012
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baron St John.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.