Amanda Sater, Baroness Sater
Amanda Jacqueline Sater, Baroness Sater is a British marketing executive and magistrate. Sater has sat on several charitable boards.
Sater has served on the boards of several organisations including Addaction, the British Lung Foundation, the Youth Justice Board, and the Metropolitan Police Authority. Satar has served as chair of the charity StreetGames and the Queen's Club Foundation. In her youth Sater was a Welsh county and national tennis player and took part on the junior tennis tour.
Sater has served as a magistrate and has sat for 16 years on the Inner London Youth Bench.
|Orders of precedence in the United Kingdom|
The Baroness Meyer
The Baroness Bryan of Partick
- "MPA Members: Amanda Sater". Metropolitan Police Authority. Retrieved 18 May 2018.
- "Queen confers Peerages: 18 May 2018". gov.uk. Retrieved 18 May 2018.
- "No. 62334". The London Gazette. 26 June 2018. p. 11316.
- "People: Amanda Sater". StreetGames. Retrieved 18 May 2018.
- Dan Sabbagh (18 May 2018). "May names nine new Tory peers to boost party after Brexit defeats". The Guardian. Retrieved 18 May 2018.