Jump to navigation Jump to search
Barony may refer to:
- Barony, the peerage or office of a baron
- Barony, the title and land held in fealty by a feudal baron
- Barony (county division), a geographical region
- Barony (Ireland), a historical subdivision of the Irish counties
- Barony, Lanarkshire, the parish of Barony Hall, now part of Glasgow
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Barony.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.