From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the local government area. For other uses, see Barossa (disambiguation).
|Barossa District Council
Location of the Barossa Council in blue
|• Density||22.4/km2 (58/sq mi)|
|Area||912 km2 (352.1 sq mi)|
|Region||Barossa, Light and Lower North|
|Website||Barossa District Council|
- District Council of Angaston
- District Council of Barossa
- District Council of Tanunda
- part of the District Council of Mount Pleasant (from 1 July 1997)
The council area covers 912 square kilometres and has a population of almost 22,514.
Townships in the council area include
- Eden Valley
- Mount Pleasant
Neighbouring councils are
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (30 March 2010). "Regional Population Growth, Australia, 2008–09". Archived from the original on 5 June 2010. Retrieved 4 June 2010.
- "Barossa, Light and Lower North SA Government region" (PDF). The Government of South Australia. Retrieved 10 October 2014.
|This Australian government-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|