|Look up barrelhouse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Barrelhouse may refer to:
- A "juke joint", a bar or saloon. Originates from the storage of barrels of alcohol.
- An early form of jazz with wild, improvised piano, and an accented two-beat rhythm (see Boogie-woogie)
- A style of piano-playing associated with the above
- Barrelhouse Records, a record label
- The London Blues and Barrelhouse Club, a blues club in London founded by Alexis Korner and Cyril Davis
- The Barrelhouse Club, a rhythm and blues nightclub in Los Angeles, co-owned by Johnny Otis
- Barrelhouse Chuck (1958–2016), American Chicago blues musician
- Barrelhouse (band), a Dutch Blues band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Barrelhouse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.