From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Barren Ground, Barren Grounds or Barren-ground may refer to:
- Barren Grounds, a Canadian term for tundra
- Barren Ground (novel), 1925 novel by Ellen Glasgow
- "Barren Ground" (song) written by Bruce Hornsby and John Hornsby and released as a single in 1994 by Daryl Braithwaite.
- Barren ground shrew (Sorex ugyunak), small shrew found in Canada and Alaska
- Barren Ground, Saint Helena, settlement on Saint Helena, South Atlantic Ocean
- Barren-ground caribou (Rangifer tarandus groenlandicus), subspecies of caribou found in Canada and Greenland
- Barren Grounds Nature Reserve, New South Wales, Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Barren Ground.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.