From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Barro may refer to:
- Josh Barro, columnist for The New York Times, son of Robert Barro.
- Babou Barro, Ivorian footballer
- Oumar Barro, a Burkinabé football player
- Ousmane Barro, a Senegalese basketball player
- Robert Barro, an American classical liberal macroeconomist
- Barro, a municipality in Galicia, Spain
- Barro, California, a community in Napa County, California, USA
- Barro, Ceará, a municipality in Brazil
- Barro, Charente, in western France
- Barro Colorado Island, in the middle of the Panama Canal
- Barro (Llanes), a civil parish in Asturias, Spain
- Gejuelo del Barro, a village and municipality in the province of Salamanca, Spain
In other uses:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Barro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.