|Full name||Barry Corr|
|Date of birth||2 April 1985|
|Place of birth||Newcastle, County Wicklow, Ireland|
|Height||1.91 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|St. Anthony's Kilcoole F.C.|
|2006||→ Bristol City (loan)||3||(0)|
|2007||→ Swindon Town (loan)||8||(3)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 07:30, 1 May 2017 (BST).
Barry Corr (born 2 April 1985) is an Irish professional football striker who most recently played for EFL League Two club Cambridge United. He has previously played for St. Anthony's, Leeds United, Sheffield Wednesday, Bristol City, Swindon Town, Exeter City and Southend United.
Corr started his career at St. Anthony's, Kilcoole before moving to Leeds United, and then onto Sheffield Wednesday. At Wednesday he spent loan spells with Bristol City and Swindon Town. He signed for Swindon on a permanent basis at the start of the 2007–08 season, later moving to Exeter City in July 2009. He left the club at the end of the season.
Corr signed for Southend United on 9 July 2010 along with Peter Gilbert, both of whom had played previously for Southend's manager Paul Sturrock at Sheffield Wednesday. From 47 appearances he netted 21 goals for the Shrimpers, making him the club's highest scorer that season. He missed the whole of the 2011–12 season due to an ongoing knee injury, and returned on 22 September 2012 to score against former club Exeter. He spent most of the 2012–13 season asa substitute, but became a mainstay of the team the following season as Sturrock was replaced by Phil Brown. He signed a new two-year deal with Southend at the end of the season, and made his 150th appearance for the Blues on 27 September 2014 against Shrewsbury.
Corr signed a two-year deal with Cambridge United on 2 June 2015. He made his debut for the U's on the opening day of the 2015-16 season, scoring twice in a 3-0 victory over Newport County. His season was cut short in January 2016 as he had to undergo knee surgery. He was released by the club at the end of his contract.
- Southend United
- Hugman, Barry J., ed. (2009). The PFA Footballers' Who's Who 2009–10. Mainstream Publishing. ISBN 978-1-84596-474-0.
- Corr switches to Swindon[permanent dead link] Sky Sports
- Corr praises manager Sturrock[permanent dead link] Yahoo
- Corr relishing Swindon chance[permanent dead link] Sky Sports
- "Exeter City release nine players". BBC Sport. 14 May 2010. Retrieved 15 May 2010.
- "Sturrock Signs Barry Corr and Peter Gilbert". Owlstalk.
- "Games played by Barry Corr in 2010/2011". Soccerbase. Centurycomm.
- "BBC Sport – Barry Corr setback in Southend United return". BBC Sport.
- "Games played by Barry Corr in 2012/2013". Soccerbase. Centurycomm.
- @SUFCRootsHall. "Brown's delight at Corr's new deal". southendunited.co.uk.
- "Barry Corr: Cambridge United sign Southend United striker". BBC Sport. 2 June 2015. Retrieved 3 June 2015.
- "Barry Corr: Cambridge United striker out for the season". BBC Sport. 29 January 2016. Retrieved 5 February 2016.
- "Cambridge United release Barry Corr at the end of his contract". Cambridge United Official Site. 29 June 2017. Retrieved 30 June 2017.
- Barry Corr at Soccerbase