|Born||April 24, 1974|
|Origin||Norwood, Ontario, Canada|
Stock joined Three Days Grace in 2003, shortly after the band's self-titled debut studio album was released. Stock's addition in Three Days Grace made the band a four-piece. Stock uses Schecter, Ibanez and PRS guitars, but prefers an Ibanez SZ320. He has also been seen using an Ibanez SZ4020FM Prestige. Since the discontinuation of the SZ series in 2008, Stock has started to use other guitars in the Ibanez line such as the ART series and Darkstone series. He uses Marshall Amplification and various effect pedals, mostly by Digitech. On the Live at the Palace DVD he revealed he uses Diezel Vh4 Amplifiers. At the 2010 Juno Awards, Stock presented April Wine with their induction into the Canadian Music Hall of Fame. Stock is the founder and CEO of MEAN Clothing Company. The clothing is rock music/military inspired. There is also a MEAN Beard division. Stock's interests in addition to music include hunting and the outdoors.
Barry Stock is married to a woman named Heather. The two got married back in 2006. He also has a brother named Chris who is a chiropractor in Corydon, Indiana. Stock revealed he served 48 hours in jail following a DWI after a concert. Stock also had a heart attack on stage originally mistaking it as heartburn. He finished the show and sought treatment afterwards.
- One-X (2006)
- Life Starts Now (2009)
- Transit of Venus (2012)
- Human (2015)
- Outsider (2018)
- Explosions (2022)
|2001||"Looking for a Place (We've Never Been)"||April Wine||Back to the Mansion||Additional guitar|
|2012||"Again"||My Darkest Days||Sick and Twisted Affair||Additional guitar|
- "Barry Stock on Instagram". Retrieved April 14, 2022.
- "Three Days Grace on Twitter". Twitter. Retrieved March 28, 2022.
- Sutton, Michael. "Biography: Three Days Grace". AMG. Retrieved May 20, 2010.
- Fiasco, Lance (September 16, 2003). "Three Days Grace Up The Mohawk Factor". Retrieved March 24, 2022.
- "Three Days Grace - Gear". Retrieved April 12, 2022.
- "JUNO goes for gold with Olympic athletes, artists". CTV News. April 8, 2010. Retrieved April 12, 2022.
- Company, MEAN Clothing. "MEAN Clothing Company – About MEAN". MEAN Clothing Company. Archived from the original on August 14, 2018. Retrieved September 8, 2015.
- "About MEAN Clothing Company". MEAN Clothing Company. MEAN Clothing Company. Archived from the original on August 14, 2018. Retrieved March 11, 2016.
- Company, MEAN Clothing. "MEAN Clothing Company – MEAN Beard Oil". MEAN Clothing Company. Retrieved August 18, 2017.
- "Three Days Grace Guitarist Barry Stock Discusses Gear and New Album, 'Human'". Guitar World. March 22, 2015. Retrieved June 2, 2017.
- Mark Dean (November 4, 2018). "Interview: Barry Stock of Three Days Grace". Retrieved September 25, 2022.
- "Barry Stock - Instagram". Retrieved April 12, 2022.
- Rachael Krause (November 2, 2018). "Complaint against candidate for Harrison County sheriff causing divide over validity". Retrieved September 25, 2022.
- Ives, Brian (August 3, 2018). "Three Days Grace: The DWI That Made Them a Temporary Trio". Loudwire. Retrieved April 12, 2022.
- DiVita, Joe (November 23, 2019). "Three Days Grace Guitarist Once Had a Heart Attack On Stage". Loudwire. Retrieved April 12, 2022.
- "Back to the Mansion - Credits". AllMusic. Retrieved June 13, 2022.
- "Sick and Twisted Affair - Credits". AllMusic. Retrieved June 13, 2022.