Barry White's Greatest Hits
|Barry White's Greatest Hits|
|Greatest hits album by Barry White|
|Barry White chronology|
|Robert Christgau||A- |
Barry White's Greatest Hits is the first greatest hits album released by the singer Barry White. It was originally released as a vinyl LP in 1975, and re-released on CD in 1988. The album has been certified Platinum in the United States, and Gold in both Canada and the United Kingdom.
The original vinyl record contained all alternate versions of the songs. When reissued on CD, tracks 2, 3, 6, and 10 were replaced with the original versions, the latter two in edited form.
- "What Am I Gonna Do with You" - 3:33
- "You're the First, the Last, My Everything" - 4:35
- "Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Babe" - 4:31
- "Honey Please, Can't Ya See" - 3:14
- "Love Serenade" - 7:06
- "Never, Never Gonna Give Ya Up" - 4:50
- "I'm Gonna Love You Just a Little More Baby" - 4:12
- "I've Found Someone" - 3:41
- "I've Got So Much to Give" - 3:09
- "Standing in the Shadows of Love" - 5:21
- Wynn, Ron. Barry White's Greatest Hits > review at AllMusic. Retrieved 2012-08-26.
- Christgau, Robert. "Barry White's Greatest Hits > review". Robert Christgau. Retrieved 2012-05-15.
- "Searchable Database". Recording Industry Association of America. Archived from the original on 2007-06-26.
- "Certified Awards Search". British Phonographic Industry. Archived from the original on 2012-03-13.
- "Certified Awards Search". Music Canada. Archived from the original on 2012-10-01.