This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2018)
|Region||West Black Sea|
|• Electoral district||Bartın|
|• Total||2,120 km2 (820 sq mi)|
|• Density||94/km2 (240/sq mi)|
The town of Bartın contains a number of very old wooden houses in a style no longer extant in other places.
Bartın province includes the ancient port town of Amasra (Amastris). This town stands on two small fortified islands and contains many interesting old buildings and restaurants.
Bartın Province subdivides into four districts (capital district in bold):
- "Population of provinces by years - 2000-2018". Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 9 March 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bartın Province.|
|Wikisource has the text of the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica article "Bartan".|
- (in Turkish) Bartın governor's official website
- (in Turkish) Bartın municipality's official website
- (in English) Bartın weather forecast information
- (in Turkish) Bartin - Amasra
- (in English) Bartin - Amasra