This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Districts of Bartın Province
Location of Bartın Province in Turkey
|Region||West Black Sea|
|• Electoral district||Bartın|
|• Total||2,120 km2 (820 sq mi)|
|• Density||94/km2 (240/sq mi)|
The town of Bartın contains a number of very old wooden houses in a style no longer extant in other places.
Bartın province includes the ancient port town of Amasra (Amastris). This town stands on two small fortified islands and contains many interesting old buildings and restaurants.
Bartın Province subdivides into four districts (capital district in bold):
- "Population of provinces by years - 2000-2018". Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 9 March 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bartın Province.|
|Wikisource has the text of the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica article Bartan.|
- ‹See Tfd›(in Turkish) Bartın governor's official website
- ‹See Tfd›(in Turkish) Bartın municipality's official website
- ‹See Tfd›(in English) Bartın weather forecast information
- ‹See Tfd›(in Turkish) Bartin - Amasra
- ‹See Tfd›(in English) Bartin - Amasra
|This geographical article about a location in Bartın Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|