January 17, 1970
Manhattan, New York City, United States
|Occupation||Film director, film producer, screenwriter, television director|
|Spouse(s)||Julianne Moore (m. 2003)|
Bartholomew "Bart" Freundlich (born January 17, 1970) is an American film director, television director, screenwriter and film producer.
Before his first full-length film, The Myth of Fingerprints (which would receive awards at the Sundance Film Festival) in 1994, Freundlich had written and directed a short film titled A Dog Race in Alaska and a documentary titled Hired Hands.
Freundlich has been in a relationship with actress Julianne Moore since 1996. They married on August 23, 2003. The couple have a son, Caleb (born December 4, 1997) and a daughter, Liv Helen (born April 11, 2002). Moore has appeared in all of Freundlich's feature films with the exception of Catch That Kid (2004) and The Rebound (2009).
- A Dog Race in Alaska (short film) (1993)
- Hired Hands (documentary short film) (1994)
- The Myth of Fingerprints (1997)
- World Traveler (2001)
- Catch That Kid (2004)
- Trust the Man (2005)
- The Rebound (2009)
- Californication (TV series) (2007–2012, 8 episodes)
- Prime Suspect (TV series) (2012, 1 episode)
- Mozart in the Jungle (TV series) (2014, 2 episodes)