|Full name||Bartholomew Schenkeveld|
|Date of birth||28 August 1991|
|Place of birth||Den Hoorn, Netherlands|
|Height||1.84 m (6 ft 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
|1996–1997||SV Den Hoorn|
|2012||→ Excelsior (loan)||12||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18 June 2017.
At the age of five, Schenkeveld started his youth career at the local amateur club SV Den Hoorn. After one season, Schenkeveld joined the Feyenoord youth academy as right winger, but got quickly turned into a defender. Schenkeveld successfully went through the complete academy, but had a major injury setback at the age of 15. The youngster partially tore his cruciate ligament, which caused him to be out for five months. When he was about to make his comeback, he tore his cruciate ligament completely. In total, Schenkeveld had to recover for almost two years.
On 29 November 2008, Schenkeveld was able to make his comeback for Feyenoord U19 in the youth match against Sparta Rotterdam U19 (2–1). Feyenoord youth coach Jean-Paul van Gastel was impressed by Schenkeveld's comeback: "If you work this hard for one-and-a-half years and you come back like this, it's unbelievable. I was standing at the sideline with goosebumps." 
On 29 November 2009, exactly one year after his comeback, Schenkeveld made his official debut for Feyenoord's first team in the Eredivisie away match against ADO Den Haag (0–2). Due to Giovanni van Bronckhorst's suspension, Schenkeveld played on the right back position, as Kelvin Leerdam switched to left back.
On 23 December 2011, Schenkeveld joined another Rotterdam based team SBV Excelsior on a loan deal.
Schenkeveld made his international youth debut on 6 December 2005. Schenkeveld was the captain of the youngest Dutch representative team, the Netherlands U15, in the friendly home match against Ireland U15 (3–1). The youngster continued his international career in the Netherlands U16, but was forced to skip the U17 and U18 representative teams due to his major injury.
- "Schenkeveld verbindt zich tot medio 2012 aan Feyenoord" [Schenkeveld commits himself to Feyenoord until 2012]. Feyenoord.nl (in Dutch). 7 January 2010. Retrieved 9 January 2010.
- "Debuut Bart Schenkeveld bij Feyenoord tegen ADO Den Haag" [Debut Bart Schenkeveld at Feyenoord vs ADO Den Haag]. SV Den Hoorn (in Dutch). 28 November 2009. Retrieved 30 November 2009.
- "Video: Schenkeveld over zijn ervaringen bij eerste elftal" [Video: Schenkeveld about his experiences with the first team squad]. Feyenoord.nl (in Dutch). 5 December 2009. Retrieved 9 January 2010.
- "Winst voor Feyenoord A1 en B1, gelijkspel C1" [Wins for Feyenoord U19 and U17, draw U15]. FR-Fanatic.com (in Dutch). 29 November 2008. Archived from the original on 2 December 2008. Retrieved 30 January 2010.
- "Feyenoord vecht zich naar zege in Den Haag: 0–2" [Feyenoord fights to victory in The Hague: 0–2]. Feyenoord.nl (in Dutch). 29 November 2009. Retrieved 30 November 2009.
- "'Kicken' als aanvoerder van het jongste Oranje" ['Tripping' as captain of the youngest Oranje]. KNVB (in Dutch). 8 December 2005. Archived from the original on 9 June 2007. Retrieved 30 November 2009.
- "Vierlandentoernooi voor Onder 19" [Fourcountrytournament for U19]. Ons Oranje (in Dutch). 20 August 2009. Archived from the original on 23 August 2009. Retrieved 30 January 2010.
- Voetbal International profile (in Dutch)