|Full name||Bartolomeus Verschoor|
17 May 1965|
|Height||1.78 m (5.8 ft)|
|Updated on 26 February 2014.|
Bartolomeus "Bart" Verschoor (born 17 May 1965 in Loenersloot) is a sailor from the Netherlands, who represented his country at the 1988 Summer Olympics in Pusan. Verschoor took the 4th place in the Division II.
Verschoor is a selfmade man who, after his Olympic career, started building home and boat related products from sustainable materials.
- Official Report,Volume 1: Organization and Planning (PDF). Seoul: Olympic Organizing Committee. 1989. Retrieved 19 February 2014.
- Official Report,Volume 2: Competition, Summary and Results (PDF). Seoul: Seoul Olympic Organizing Committee. 1989. Retrieved 19 February 2014.
- "Bart Verschoor Bio, Stats, and Results". Olympic Sports. Sports-Reference.com. Retrieved 19 February 2014.
- "De Nederlandse olympische zeilploeg". De Telegraaf (in Dutch). 10 September 1988. Retrieved 19 February 2014.
- "Nederlandse zeilploeg met lege handen naar huis". De Telegraaf (in Dutch). 28 September 1988. Retrieved 19 February 2014.
- "Bart verschoor". www.linkedin.com. Retrieved 19 February 2014.
|This biographical article related to windsurfing is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|