Jump to navigation Jump to search
Barta may refer to:
- Barta (surname)
- Pen name of David Korner (1914–1976), Romanian and French communist militant, trade unionist, and journalist
- Barta, Bangladesh, a village in Barisal District in the Barisal Division of southern-central Bangladesh
- Barta'a, a town that straddles Israel and the West Bank
- Bārta parish, an administrative unit of the Grobiņa municipality, Latvia
- Bārta, river in Latvia and Lithuania
- Barta River, river in Romania
- Berks Area Regional Transportation Authority, a public transportation system which operates in Berks County, Pennsylvania
- Berta language spoken by the Berta in Sudan and Ethiopia
- Territory inhabited by the Bartians, an extinct Prussian tribe
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Barta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.