From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Barta may refer to:
- Barta (surname)
- Pen name of David Korner (1914–1976), Romanian and French communist militant, trade unionist, and journalist
- Barta, Bangladesh, a village in Barisal District in the Barisal Division of southern-central Bangladesh
- Barta'a, a town that straddles Israel and the West Bank
- Bārta parish, an administrative unit of the Grobiņa municipality, Latvia
- Bārta, river in Latvia and Lithuania
- Barta River, river in Romania
- Berks Area Regional Transportation Authority, a public transportation system which operates in Berks County, Pennsylvania
- Berta language spoken by the Berta in Sudan and Ethiopia
- Territory inhabited by the Bartians, an extinct Prussian tribe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Barta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.