From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bartholomew the Apostle was one of the twelve Apostles of Jesus.
Bartholomew may also refer to:
- Bartholomew (name), people with the given name and family name.
- Patriarch Bartholomew I of Constantinople, current Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople
- Bartholomew Cubbins, fictional hero of two books by 'Dr. Seuss'
- Bartholomew (Spyro character)
- Bartholomew School Eynsham
- The St. Bartholomew's Day massacre (1572)
- Bartholomew Fair: A Comedy, a play by Ben Jonson (1614)
- Bartholomew Fair in Smithfield, London
- John Bartholomew and Son, a cartography publisher
- Bartholomew Company, the long-defunct United States manufacturer of the Glide (automobile)
- Bayou Bartholomew, a bayou located in Arkansas and Louisiana
- Bartholomew Township, Lincoln County, Arkansas
- St Bartholomew (or Saint Barthélemy), an island in the Caribbean
- Bartholomew County, Indiana
- Barthélemy (disambiguation)
- Bartholomew (name)
- St. Bartholomew's (disambiguation)
- Bartolo (disambiguation)
- Bartolomé (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bartholomew.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.