Bartlett is an unincorporated community in southwestern Wesley Township, Washington County, Ohio, United States. Although it is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 45713. It sits at the intersection of State Routes 550 and 555 near Coal Run, a subsidiary of Wolf Creek, which meets the Muskingum River at Waterford to the north. Near Bartlett is located the Shinn Covered Bridge, which spans Wolf Creek.
- Zip Code Lookup Archived September 26, 2007, at the Wayback Machine.
- DeLorme. Ohio Atlas & Gazetteer. 7th ed. Yarmouth: DeLorme, 2004, pp. 71, 80, 81. ISBN 0-89933-281-1.
- Owen, Lorrie K., ed. Dictionary of Ohio Historic Places. Vol. 2. St. Clair Shores: Somerset, 1999, 1399.
- "How communities got their names". Marietta Times. February 19, 2013. Retrieved 29 December 2015.
- "Washington County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 29 December 2015.
- History of Washington County, Ohio: With Illustrations and Biographical Sketches. H.Z. Williams. 1881. p. 724.
|This Washington County, Ohio state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|