||This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2013)
The Barton Cougars are the sports teams of Barton Community College located in Great Bend, Kansas. They participate in the National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA) and in the Kansas Jayhawk Community College Conference.
Barton Community College has five athletics facilities.
- Lawson-Biggs Field – Home of the Cougars baseball team
- Fleske Court in Gymnasium – Home of the Cougars men's and women's basketball teams, and volleyball team
- Tennis Courts – Home of the Cougars tennis teams
- Cougar Field – Home of the Lady Cougars softball team
- Cougar Soccer & Track Complex – Home of the Cougars soccer and track & field teams