Barton Creek Square
Map of Barton Creek Square Mall
|Location||Austin, Texas, USA|
|Developer||Simon Property Group|
|Management||Simon Property Group|
|Owner||Simon Property Group|
|No. of stores and services||180|
|No. of anchor tenants||6|
|Total retail floor area||1,430,000 sq ft (133,000 m2)|
|No. of floors||2|
Barton Creek Square is an enclosed shopping mall located in southwest Austin, Texas in the United States, near the intersection of Texas State Highway Loop 1 and Texas State Highway Loop 360. Eponymously named after Barton Creek, Texas, the shopping mall was built in 1980. In November 1981, the mall became the first in Texas to have Braille and bold print signage throughout the center.
- Dillard's Womens' & Home (203,035 sq ft.)
- Dillard's Men's & Children (80,000 sq ft.) (previously Scarborough's)
- J.C. Penney (152,423 sq ft.)
- Macy's (219,773 sq ft.) (opened 1982 as Foley's, became Macy's 2006)
- Nordstrom (143,825 sq ft.) (opened 2003) (previously Montgomery Ward)
- Sears (142,367 sq ft.)
- "Barton Creek Square" (PDF). Simon Property Group. May 2, 2011. Retrieved 22 June 2013.
- Powell, Rebecca (November 15, 1981). "Barton Creek Square Mall Becomes The First Texas Shopping Mall To Install Braille Signage". Austin, Texas. Southwest Newswire.
|This article about a United States shopping mall is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a building or structure in Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to Austin, Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|