Bartosz Soćko (2013)
|Full name||Bartosz Soćko|
10 November 1978 |
|FIDE rating||2583 (May 2017)|
|Peak rating||2660 (July 2007)|
He played for Poland at six Chess Olympiads (2000, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2008 and 2010) and at six European Team Chess Championships (1999, 2001, 2003, 2005, 2007 and 2009). He took part in the Chess World Cup 2011, but was eliminated in the first round by Victor Bologan.
- OlimpBase Men's Chess Olympiads Bartosz Soćko
- Crowther, Mark (2011-09-21). "The Week in Chess: FIDE World Cup Khanty-Mansiysk 2011". London Chess Center. Archived from the original on 20 October 2011. Retrieved 14 November 2011.
- Crowther, Mark (2013-08-12). "Riga Technical University Open 2013". The Week in Chess. Retrieved 1 October 2013.
- ChessBase.com - Chess News - Kateryna and Robert – pour la vie à jamais unis...
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bartosz Soćko.|
- Oficial website
- Bartosz Soćko player profile and games at Chessgames.com
- Bartosz Soćko player profile at Chess.com
|This biographical article relating to a Polish chess figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|