|Full name||Bartosz Tarachulski|
|Date of birth||14 May 1975|
|Place of birth||Gliwice, Poland|
|Height||1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|Pogoń Siedlce (caretaker)|
|2002–2003||Hapoel Be'er Sheva||29||(5)|
|2013–2015||Pogoń Siedlce (playing assistant)|
|2014–2015||Pogoń Siedlce (interim playing manager)|
|2015||Pogoń Siedlce (playing caretaker)|
|2015–2016||Pogoń Siedlce (assistant)|
|2016||Pogoń Siedlce (playing assistant)|
|2016||Pogoń Siedlce (assistant)|
|2016||Pogoń Siedlce (caretaker)|
|2016–2017||Pogoń Siedlce (assistant)|
|2017–||Pogoń Siedlce (caretaker)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Tarachulski has enjoyed spells in Poland, Israel and Belgium. From K.S.K. Beveren (2300) in Belgium he signed for Yeovil Town in England helping them to gain promotion scoring 10 league goals. He quickly became a firm favourite amongst the fans and was known for a brilliant first touch. He left the Glovers after they won promotion to League One to sign for Dunfermline Athletic in the Scottish Premier League. He was released after just one season and signed for Greek side Veria FC. In 2007, he signed for Kavala FC.
- "Bartosz Tarachulski". Barry Hugman's Footballers. Retrieved 9 April 2017.
- BARCIAK I TARACHULSKI ZGŁOSZENI DO I LIGI‚ mkppogonsiedlce.pl, 30 March 2016
- "TARACHULSUI BARTOSZ" (in Greek). EPAE. Retrieved 2009-04-08.
- Marcin Broniszewski odchodzi z Pogoni. Zespół przejmie Bartosz Tarachulski‚ sportsiedlce.pl, 8 May 2017
- Bartosz Tarachulski at Soccerbase
- (Polish) Career history at 90minut.pl
- Bartosz Tarachulski at Footballdatabase
||This biographical article related to a Polish association football forward is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|