|Elevation||334 m (1,096 ft)|
|• Official||Hindi, Santali|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
- 1 Barwadih block
- 2 Geography
- 3 Demographics
- 4 Education
- 5 Healthcare
- 6 Temples, Church, Mosque
- 7 Governmental Offices
- 8 Railway Department
- 9 Organisations
- 10 NGOs
- 11 Tourist attractions
- 12 See Also
- 13 References
About barwadih block
Barwadih is a Block in Latehar District of Jharkhand State, India. Barwadih Block Headquarters is Barwadih town . It is located 47 KM towards west from District head quarters Latehar. 157 KM from State capital Ranchi towards East .
Barwadih Block is bounded by Chainpur Block towards North , Satbarwa Block towards East , Manika Block towards East , Daltonganj Block towards North . Daltonganj City , Garhwa City , Lohardaga City , Hussainabad City are the nearby Cities to Barwadih.
Barwadih consist of 88 Villages and 16 Panchayats . It is in the 295 m elevation(altitude) . This Place is in the border of the Latehar District and Palamu District. Palamu District Chainpur is North towards this place .
Betla National Park , Palamu , Latehar , Netarhat , Lohardaga are the near by Important tourist destinations to see.
Railway stations in Barwadih
Barwadih Junction railway station is one of the important railway junction in Latehar District.
Villages in Barwadih
Barwadih, Betla ,Chhencha ,Chhipadohar ,Chungru, Ganeshpur, Haratu, Ker, Ketchki, *KHURA, Kuchila ,Lat ,Mangra ,Morwai,Kala ,Pokhrikala,Ukamanr, Aghara ,Akhara,Amdiha Amwatikar ,Babhanddih Barawadih ,Barkheta Bonchattan,Bondohar ,Bore Chamaradiha,Chapari ,Chatam Chhechha,Chunguru ,Dorami ,Gari Goshedag Guwa,Harinamar,Harne Harpurwa ,Hehegara Hendehas Horilong ,Hosir ,Hutar,Cohary, Jurgarh ,Juruhar ,Kachanpur,Kalayanpur, Kalpurwa ,Karadih ,Kechaki ,Khami Khas,Kuku ,Kushha,Bathan Kutamu ,Labhar ,Ladi,Lanka ,Ledgani Luhur,Lukum,Khar ,Mandal Mangara Mantu ,Meral ,Morwai ,Khurd Mundu ,Murgidih ,Murmu ,Nawadih Nawar,Nagu,Opag,Paira ,Patradih ,Pokhari,Kala ,Pokhari,Khurd ,Putwa,Garn ,Rabdh ,Ramandag ,Saidup ,Sarandih ,Selari,Tanr ,Serandag ,Sindhorwa ,Sukulkatha ,Tanwai ,Tatha ,Togri ,Ukumari
Demographics of Barwadih Block
Hindi is the Local Language here. Also People Speaks Santali . Total population of Barwadih Block is 78,515 living in 14,590 Houses, Spread across total 88 villages and 16 panchayats . Males are 40,619 and Females are 37,896 Total 7,218 persons lives in town and 71,297 lives in Rural.
Weather and Climate of Barwadih Block
It is Hot in summer. Barwadih summer highest day temperature is in between 24 ° C to 45° C . Average temperatures of January is 16 ° C , February is 20 ° C , March is 25 ° C , April is 30 ° C , May is 35 ° C .
Barwadih is located at  It has an average elevation of 334 metres (1095 feet)..
Betla National Park is situated 8 km from Barwadih.
As of 2011[update] India census, Barwadih had a population of 7888. Males constitute 4160 of the population and females 3728. Barwadih has an average literacy rate of 5646,; with 3226 of the males and 2420 of females literate. 1109 of the population is under 6 years of age.
- St. Claret School, Barwadih
- Bal Shiksha Niketan, Barwadih
- Government. Boys +2 High School, Barwadih
- Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya, Barwadih
- Kanya Madhya Vidyalya, Barwadih
- Middle School, Barwadih
- Shanti Niketan Residential High School
- Railway School, Barwadih
- St. Soldier Public School, Barwadih
- Project Girl's High School, Barwadih
- St. Thomas School, Barwadih
- SARASWATI SHISHU VIDYA MANDIR
- R.K MIDDLE SCHOOL HUTAR COLLIERY
- RMR College Barwadih
- Railway Hospital Barwadih
- Gandhiji Health Care Home Barwadih
- Surya Hospital Barwadih
- State Government Hospital Barwadih
Temples, Church, Mosque
- Pahadi Shiv Mandir
- Lord Hanuman Mandir
- Panchmukhi Shiv Mandir
- Maa Kaali Mandir
- Shiv mandir
- Church of North India
- Catholic Church
- Mosque of Barwadih
- Blcok of Barwadih
- Forest Department Barwadih
- Post-office Barwadih
- Police station barwadih
- State Bank of India Barwadih
- Gramin Bank
- PWI Department
- IOW Department
- Signal Department
- ROH Shed
- Power House
- Apna Adhikar Apna Samman Manch
- Akhil Bhartiya Vidyarthi Parishad
- Jagriti Gram Utthan Sansthan
- Abhinav Vikas Seva Samiti
- Pahal Jan Vikas
- Betla National Park
- Pahadi Shiv Mandir
- Lord Hanuman Mandir
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Barwadih
- "Census of India 2011: Data from the 2011 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
|This article related to a location in Jharkhand is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|