The Basòdino is a mountain in the Lepontine Alps on the border between Italy and Switzerland. It is the second highest peak in the canton of Ticino, after the Rheinwaldhorn.
On its summit is located a geodetic point of IGM named 05A901 Monte Basodino.
According to SOIUSA (International Standardized Mountain Subdivision of the Alps) the mountain is classified in the following way:
- main part = Western Alps
- major sector = North-Western Alps
- section = Lepontine Alps
- subsection = South-western Lepontine Alps
- supergroup = Catena Basodino-Cristallina-Biela
- group = Gruppo del Basodino
- subgroup = Gruppo del Basodino sensu strictu,
- code = I/B-10.II-A.1.b
||Wikimedia Commons has media related to Basodino.