(Redirected from Basal plate (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Basal plate may refer to:
- Basal plate (neural tube), the region of the neural tube ventral to the sulcus limitans
- Basal plate (placenta), between this plate and the uterine muscular fibres are the stratum spongiosum and the boundary layer
- The base of a plant's bulb
- The pedal disc, in anatomy of the sea anemone, the surface opposite to the mouth
- The region if electron density at which the central microtubule pair are nucleated in the eukaryotic flagellum axoneme
- Plate (anatomy), for other uses of the word "plate" in an anatomical context
- Plate (disambiguation)
- Basal (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Basal plate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.