From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up basara in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Basara may refer to:
- Basara, Pirot, Serbia
- Basar, Telangana, a census town in Nirmal district in the state of Telangana, India (also known as Basara)
- Basra, a city in Iraq (also known as Basara)
- Basara (manga), a 1990–98 manga series by Yumi Tamura
- Basara Nekki, a character in the anime series Macross 7
- Kubikiri Basara, a character in Samurai Shodown (see List of Samurai Shodown characters)
- Sengoku Basara, Japanese name of the video game Devil Kings
- Devil Kings Basara, a manga series based on the video game
- Basara (wrestler), Japanese professional wrestler
Basara (Serbian Cyrillic: Бaсapa) is a Serbian surname. It may refer to:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Basara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.