Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up basara in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Basara may refer to:
- Basara, Pirot, Serbia
- Basar, Telangana, a census town in Nirmal district in the state of Telangana, India (also known as Basara)
- Basra, a city in Iraq (also known as Basara)
- Basara (manga), a 1990–98 manga series by Yumi Tamura
- Basara Nekki, a character in the anime series Macross 7
- Kubikiri Basara, a character in Samurai Shodown
- Sengoku Basara, Japanese name of the video game Devil Kings
- Devil Kings Basara, a manga series based on the video game
- Basara (wrestler), Japanese professional wrestler
Basara (Serbian Cyrillic: Бaсapa) is a Serbian surname. It may refer to:
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Basara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.