This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Neighbourhood in Dhanbad|
|• Official||Hindi, Urdu|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Basaria is part of Ward No. 10 of Dhanbad Municipal Corporation.
As of 2001[update] India census, Basaria had a population of 3,966. Males constitute 53% of the population and females 47%. Basaria has an average literacy rate of 52%, lower than the national average of 59.5%; with 69% of the males and 31% of females literate. 15% of the population is under 6 years of age.
There was a station at Baseria but the Dhanbad-Chandrapura line was closed from 15 June 2017.
- "Dhanbad Municipal Corporation". DMC. Retrieved 15 October 2017.
- "Dhanbad District Map". Physical Map of Dhanbad. Jharkhand Government. Retrieved 15 October 2017.
- "Dhanbad Municipal Corporation". प्रादेशिक निर्वाचन क्षेत्रों की सूची (in Hindi). Jharkhand Government. Retrieved 19 October 2017.
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
- "53341 Dhanbad Muri Passenger". Indiarailinfo. Retrieved 19 October 2017.
|This article related to a location in Jharkhand is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|