Running concurrently with Ohio State Route 18, Tiffin Street bisects Bascom.
Location of Bascom
|Elevation||774 ft (236 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||1048488|
Bascom is a census-designated place in western Hopewell Township, Seneca County, Ohio, United States. Although it is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 44809, as well as hosts Hopewell-Loudon Elementary and High School. The community is located at the intersection of State Routes 18 and 635 east of Fostoria.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Bascom, Ohio
- Zip Code Lookup Archived June 15, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- Lang, William (1880). History of Seneca County, from the Close of the Revolutionary War to July, 1880. Transcript Printing Company. p. 540.
- Baughman, Abraham J. (1911). History of Seneca County, Ohio: A Narrative Account of Its Historical Progress, Its People, and Its Principal Interests. Lewis Publishing Company. p. 437.
- "Seneca County". Jim Forte Postal History. Archived from the original on 5 January 2016. Retrieved 27 December 2015.
|This Seneca County, Ohio state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|