|Look up basera in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Basera may refer to:
- Basera is a Hindi language word meaning "Abode".
Basera may also refer to:
- Basera (DD1 TV series), a drama-series that aired on DD National channel in early 90s
- Basera (Zee TV series), a serial that aired on the Indian satellite television network Zee TV in 2000
- Basera (2009 TV series), a television series premiered on NDTV Imagine in 2009
- Baseraa, a Hindi film that released in 1981
- Bashera (surname)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Basera.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.