Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up basha in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Basha may refer to:
- Baasha (king), a Hebrew king
- Basha (film), a Tamil movie
- Basha (tarpaulin), British military slang for a shelter or sleeping area
- Arabic pronunciation of the Turkish title "Pasha", formerly used by some Arab rulers in Ottoman-influenced areas
- Basha (title), an Ethiopian rank originally derived from the Turkish "Pasha" but of lower status
- Basha, a chain of Lebanese cuisine restaurants in the Greater Montreal area
People with the surname
- Muhammad A. Basha, Scientist at King Abdulaziz University
- Amal Basha, Amal Basha is a Yemeni women's rights activist, chair of the Sisters' Arab Forum for Human Rights (SAF). She has been called "Yemen's most famous feminist"
- Migjen Basha, Albanian footballer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Basha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.