Basil Williams (figure skater)
|Olympic medal record|
|Country represented||United Kingdom|
|Born||11 March 1891|
|Died||1951 (aged 59–60)|
|Former partner||Phyllis Johnson|
Basil Williams (11 March 1891 – 1951) was a British single skater and pair skater. With partner Phyllis Johnson, he won the bronze medal at the 1920 Summer Olympics. Before teaming up with Johnson, he competed with Enid Harrison. They placed 6th at the 1912 World Figure Skating Championships. He also competed as a single skater at the 1920 Olympics, placing 7th.
(with Phyllis Johnson)
|Winter Olympic Games||3rd|
- Basil Williams' profile at databaseOlympics
- Skatabase: 1908-1914 World Championships
- Skatabase: 1920 Olympics - Singles
- Skatabase: 1920s Olympics - Pairs'
- Basil Williams' profile at Sports Reference.com
|This article about a British figure skater is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a United Kingdom Olympic medallist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|