|Relatives||Edgar Bronfman, Sr. (father-in-law)|
Basit Igtet (born 24 September 1970) is a Zurich-based entrepreneur and Libyan national who has founded several companies in various sectors. In 2011, he worked to support the Libyan revolution through international lobbying and was consequently appointed as a Special Envoy to the Libyan National Transitional Council (NTC) on 4 September 2011.
Work with Libya
- richard (September 5, 2011). "President of ILF appointed as special envoy to the TNC". Independent Libya Foundation. Archived from the original on September 23, 2015.
- "Abdul-Basit Igtet - Zürich". Moneyhouse (in German).
- "Independent Libya Foundation". Archived from the original on July 20, 2011.
- "Pro-insurgency Libya office opens in Brussels". EUbusiness. 28 April 2011. Retrieved 24 November 2011.
- Official website of the Republic of Panama ( It is claim, no evidence ; it needs resources). documenting the visit by Basit Igtet
- CNBC coverage of November 19th Libya visit[dead link]
- "Mise en page 1" (PDF) (in French). Retrieved 2019-05-31.
- Sheffield, Carrie (December 5, 2013). "Can A Business Entrepreneur Save Libya?". Forbes.