From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Baskerville may refer to:
- Ralph de Baskerville, son of Robert de Boscherville who held Eardisley Castle
- Howard Baskerville (1885–1909), American teacher in the Presbyterian mission school in Tabriz, Iran, who died fighting for Iranian democracy
- John Baskerville, eighteenth-century English printer and typeface designer
- Baskerville, a typeface
- Baskerville, Virginia, a census-designated place in Mecklenburg County, Virginia, United States
- Baskerville, Western Australia
- Baskerville House, a building in Birmingham, England
- Baskerville Raceway, a motor racing circuit near Hobart, Australia
- Baskerville, a fictional dog in the gamebook The Curse of Batterslea Hall
- The Hound of the Baskervilles, the third of four crime novels by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle featuring the detective Sherlock Holmes
- "The Hounds of Baskerville", an episode of the TV series Sherlock inspired by the Doyle novel
- William of Baskerville, the main character of the novel The Name of the Rose
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baskerville.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.