From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up basket in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A basket is a wicker container used for transporting many things from small animals to food products.
Basket or baskets may also refer to:
- Baskets, the two back seats facing one another on the outside of a stagecoach
- Basket (finance), an economic term for a collection of securities aggregated into a single product to allow for simultaneous trading
- Baskets (TV series), a U.S. television series on FX
- Market basket, an economic term for a collection of goods for tracking their price
- Basket Dome, a mountain in California
- Breadbasket, a region of country which produces an agricultural surplus which is considered vital for the country as a whole
- BasKet Note Pads, a note taking piece of software; part of the KDE environment
- Basket, part of the equipment in the sport of Basketball
- Brose Baskets, a former name of Brose Bamberg, a professional basketball club based in Bamberg, Germany
- ETB Wohnbau Baskets, a professional basketball club based in Essen, Germany
- SCH Würzburg Baskets and s. Oliver Baskets, former names of s.Oliver Würzburg, a professional basketball club based in Würzburg, Germany
- Telekom Baskets Bonn, a professional basketball club based in Bonn, Germany
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Basket.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.