Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up basket in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A basket is a wicker container used for transporting many things from small animals to food products.
Basket or baskets may also refer to:
- Baskets, the two back seats facing one another on the outside of a stagecoach
- Basket (finance), an economic term for a collection of securities aggregated into a single product to allow for simultaneous trading
- Baskets (TV series), a U.S. television series on FX
- Market basket, an economic term for a collection of goods for tracking their price
- Basket Dome, a mountain in California
- Breadbasket, a region of country which produces an agricultural surplus which is considered vital for the country as a whole
- BasKet Note Pads, a note taking piece of software; part of the KDE environment
- Three baskets, the Pali canon of Buddhist texts
- Basket (basketball), basketball goal structure
- Brose Baskets, a former name of Brose Bamberg, a professional basketball club based in Bamberg, Germany
- Düsseldorf Baskets, a professional basketball club based in Düsseldorf, Germany
- ETB Wohnbau Baskets, a professional basketball club based in Essen, Germany
- Paderborn Baskets, a professional basketball club based in Paderborn, Germany
- SCH Würzburg Baskets and s. Oliver Baskets, former names of s.Oliver Würzburg, a professional basketball club based in Würzburg, Germany
- Telekom Baskets Bonn, a professional basketball club based in Bonn, Germany
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Basket.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.