|• ISO 259||Bosmat Tiv'on|
Mosque of Basmat Tivon
|• Type||Local council (from 1965)|
|• Head of Municipality||Muneir Zebidat |
Basmat Tab'un was declared a local council in 1965. In May 2011, the Israeli government approved a four-year plan with a budget of NIS 350 million for developing Bedouin communities in the North, among them Basmat Tab'un.
The Ein Bustan (Maayan Babustan) Waldorf school in Hilf, Basmat Tab'un, is noteworthy for its multi-lingual, multi-cultural, multi-religious curriculum. The Arab students are from the surrounding villages and the Jewish students are from nearby Kiryat Tiv'on.
Ruan Zubidate is Israel's top female Arab tennis player. She represents Israel at tennis matches around the world.
- Five Bedouin leaders pledge support for Kadima
- "List of localities, in Alphabetical order" (PDF). Israel Central Bureau of Statistics. Retrieved 4 September 2016.
- NIS 350m. plan approved for Bedouin in North
- Reuter, Peter (2011-12-16). "Ein arabisch-jüdisches Projekt unter Attacke". The Intelligence. Retrieved March 22, 2013.
- "Taking to court Jewish and Arab parents who just wants their kids educated together". Haaretz. 2013-03-10. Retrieved March 22, 2013.
- A stroke of luck, Jerusalem Post
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Basmat Tab'un.|